You don’t need a membership to shop with Instacart. However, Instacart+, previously known as Instacart Express, is a membership option for customers who want to save more and get other exclusive benefits.
You can sign up for an Instacart+ membership in the app or on the website.
- Select the 3 horizontal lines in the upper left-hand corner.
- Select Your Instacart+ Membership.
- If you don’t see the 3 horizontal lines in the app, tap Account at the bottom of your screen and select Your membership under Instacart+.
- Choose your preferred plan (annual/monthly).
- Select Choose Annual/Monthly Plan.
To receive extra savings on each order, you can pay either monthly or annually for an Instacart+ membership. You can also sign up for a free trial if you’re new to Instacart+.
Plan pricing information is available when you choose your plan.
- Annual memberships are billed each year on the same date.
- Monthly memberships are charged on the same day every month.
Note: You can’t use Instacart gift cards to pay for Instacart+ unless you’re using an Instacart+ membership gift card. For more information, check out our Purchase a gift card Help Center article.
This membership does not give you faster delivery or earlier time slots than other customers. Likewise, membership with Instacart+ does not guarantee that specific delivery slots will be available for a given delivery. Service fees may apply. For full terms and conditions, please visit the Instacart+ Terms and Conditions.